We are looking for Gas, Boiler & Plumbing Engineers throughout the UK
Job Security – Excellent Earnings – Immediate Start
Do You Have What It Takes?
- Have you been in the gas & plumbing trade for a minimum of 3 years?
- Do you have sound practical knowledge of installing, repairing & servicing boilers, fires, cookers, and general plumbing?
- Are you confident in surveying, advising and pricing up new and replacement installations?
We require the following from all potential employees:
- Good communication skills, fluent in spoken English.
- Tidy and respectful attitude.
- No current serious criminal convictions or criminal driving offences.
- Full UK driving licence.
You can expect the following benefits from working for us:
- Full time direct and self employed positions available
- Guaranteed to keep you busy all year round
- Latest Model Vehicle and equipment provided and paid for by the company.
- Generous commission scheme.
If you answered yes & meet the requirements, then what are you waiting for? APPLY NOW!
YOU MUST already have experience in the trade, previous employees of Plumbingforce will also be considered. A minimum of 3 years experience however is essential.