If you’re a highly experienced plumbing and gas engineer, we have a great position for you! We are the UK’s leading independent plumbing & heating company, and by being a member of our team, you have an excellent opportunity for a long term position with a high financial reward. OTE of £80,000 to £90,000 are not unrealistic and are currently being achieved by many of our engineers!
All positions are on a self employed basis, and we have the option of using your own work vehicle or Plumbingforce can provide one. Our commitment is to keep our engineers busy all year round, to be treated fairly and equal, and provide a good working atmosphere with high financial reward.
If you have a minimum of 3 years experience in the plumbing and heating industry (and are gas qualified), we would love to hear from you. We have vacancies nationwide!
Requirements to be considered for the plumbing and heating engineer position;
- Must have a minimum 3 years experience domestic boiler breakdowns/fault finding
- Must hold valid gas qualifications (CCN1, CENWAT1, CKR1 etc)
- Must have a valid UK driving license
- Must have own tools such as hand tools, drills and calibrated analiser
- “Can do” attitude, working with honesty and integrity
- Good knowledge of the unsafe situations procedures and correctly following procedure on AR/ID situations if encountered
If you answered yes & meet the requirements, then what are you waiting for? APPLY NOW!
Send us an email using the form below with your contact details and experience and we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail. We will also cover the cost of your travel expenses to our office as well – contact us now!