Immediate Emergency Boiler Repair Service
Boiler problems can sometimes be disastrous. That’s why we offer same-day 1 hour* emergency response times at PlumbingForce.
We have fast-acting Gas Safe Registered engineers on hand to repair your boiler from just £99+VAT* & parts with an added 12-month standard parts and labour warranty*.
*Repairs start from £99+VAT for the first hour before half-hourly rates are charged. If extensive repairs or replacements are needed, we’ll provide a fixed quote for the remaining work.
- Testing, repairing and demonstration of the boiler
- A 12-month parts and labour material warranty on the repair*
- A no-obligation, fixed-price quote with no hidden fees*
- Full system diagnostics using calibrated Analyser
- A Fixed Price Fee* if an engineer is able to ascertain how long the job will take
Extras we offer
- Same-day emergency response within an hour of your enquiry
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the most common boiler systems you repair?
Although our experts are fully prepared to repair any boiler system, we are frequently called to repair combination boilers, heat-only boilers, back boilers, system boilers, floor-standing boilers, and conventional boilers.
How long does it take to repair a boiler?
On average, between 30 minutes – 2 hours*
Is it better to repair my boiler when it breaks down or to replace it?
Our boiler repair experts will assess your boiler and will get it back up and running as quickly as possible to avoid the cost of a new boiler. We ensure that our boiler repair services will reduce the chances of further problems. The engineer will do there best to ensure you the best economical outcome and provide you with the necessary information to make a decision. If our engineer cannot fix or finds it uneconomical to repair, he will provide a fixed price quote to replace.
What are the most common boiler problems you’re asked to repair?
The most common boiler repairs we’re asked to fix include:
- Failed components such as pumps, fans, PCBs and sensors
- There is hot water but no heating
- Insufﬁcient boiler pressure
- Frozen condensate pipe
- The boiler is not responding to the thermostat
- There is no heat or hot water
- The boiler keeps shutting down or switching off temporarily
- Unusual boiler noises
- The pilot light has gone out
- Airlocks that block the hot water in your boiler from circulating
What factors could affect the boiler repair cost?
- The length of time required to complete the repair
- If our engineer needs to fit any new parts during the repair
- If parts are required
- If it’s uneconomical to repair and a new boiler is required
- How long it takes to fix
What Does Getting Started With Us Look Like?
Get in touch
If you have an emergency problem with your boiler, heating or hot water, the first step is to get in touch to arrange a speedy same-day visit from a local Gas Safe engineer with one of our advisors.
Call us on 0330 173 2923 or book online now.
At your property
We’ll attend your property within 1 hour* of confirming your appointment. We’ll fully asses your boiler as it allows our expert engineer to inspect the issue, discuss your options, and decide the best way to approach it.
We will walk you through the repair process, explain any potential stumbling blocks and work that will be done, and answer all of your questions. We will provide you with a written quotation, and if you are ready to proceed, our engineers are fully equipped to begin the work immediately.
Our care and support do not end with your repair. You will receive a comprehensive written receipt for the services provided, as well as a 12-month warranty on the repair*.
Four reasons to get an emergency boiler repair from us
1 Hour Response Times
Upon Confirming Your Appointment*
*Subject to availability
40+ Years of Experience
Our Qualified Gas Safe Engineers Have A Wealth of Experience in the Plumbing & Heating Industry
Parts & Labour Warranty All On Fixtures & Services Provided*
*Terms and Conditions apply
We're registered, certified and accredited by
Get your emergency sorted in 1 hour*!
Simply fill out the form and an advisor will contact you instantly* to fix your problem.
Qualified and local technicians specialising in:
- Emergency Plumbing
- Boiler Repairs
- Boiler & Appliance Installation
- Boiler Servicing & Repairs
- Gas Safety Inspection Certificate Checks
- Gas Safe Engineering
- Gas Fire installation & Servicing
- Shower Services
- Blockage Removals & Drainage
- Plumbing Water Leaks
- General Plumbing Services
- Landlord CP12 Gas Safety Checks
- CP12 Gas Certificates
- Radiator installation
- Saniflo/Macerator unblocking
- We have engineers that can attend TODAY!*