We are looking for Gas, Boiler & Plumbing Engineers throughout the UK Job Security – Excellent Earnings – Immediate Start
If your a highly experienced plumbing and gas engineer, we have a great position for you! We are the UK’s leading plumbing and gas company, providing an exceptional service nationwide. By being a member of our team, you have an excellent opportunity for long term employment and high financial reward. OTE of £60,000 – £80,000 are not unrealistic and are currently being achieved by many of our employees!
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Ask yourself the following questions before applying:
- Have you been in the gas & plumbing trade for a minimum of 3 years?
- Do you have sound practical knowledge of installing, repairing & servicing boilers, fires, cookers, and general plumbing?
- Are you confident in surveying, advising and pricing up new and replacement installations?
We require the following from all potential employees:
- Good communication skills, fluent in spoken English.
- Tidy and respectful attitude.
- No current serious criminal convictions or criminal driving offences.
- Full UK driving licence.
You can expect the following benefits from working for us:
- Self employed position packages where you can use your own van or we can provide a fully expensed van
- Guaranteed to keep you busy all year round
- Latest Model Vehicle and equipment provided and paid for by the company.
- Generous commission scheme.
If you answered yes & meet the requirements, then what are you waiting for? APPLY NOW!
YOU MUST already have experience in the trade, previous employees of Plumbingforce will also be considered. A minimum of 3 years experience however is essential.
Send us an email using the form below with your contact details and experience and we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail. We will also cover the cost of your travel expenses to our office aswell – contact us now!
Plumbingforce engineers in your area
London East Anglia North West Midlands South East South West Wales